06-26-2012, 10:47 AM   #137
Syndicategt
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
You suggest a bow or 2h xbow? I've read that the 2h xbows are the bomb for DPS, even though they are slower.
Yea 2H Hellion Xbow all the way! The damage spread of a bow is too much, a decent bow will do 300-950 damage vs a 2H Xbow does like 750-950. This makes your damage more consistant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markham335i View Post
hopefully its more than 1050 dps and has a socket in it????? next go for Natalyas set, helm(with socket), chest, ring and boots and u wont have to run away from 95% of the mobs solo :P

p.s whats ur dps at right now? im at 112k but can get higher if i fully glass cannon
I will bet my godly bow that Nats set 4 set bonus gets nerfed! Blue posted that the +2 discipline/sec is too much and over powered. Instead of Nats helm.....I found that a 250 dex / 6 crit / all res / socket (16% life gem) is the best for just about all classes (substitude dex/int/str). They can be had for crazy cheap on the AH right now....pick them up before people find out. Most people think no Vitality = trash....but that 16% life gives mega health.

What's your damge WITHOUT Sharpshooter? That's a false inflation of your damage and not a real representation. If that's it's then damn!
2008 BMW 335i e90 - Sold - Rob Beck Turbos / PROcede V5 / Aquamist HFS-4 / AR Downpipes / AE Exhaust / ER Comp FMIC / ER CP / TiAL BOV / Custom Intake / RPI Scoops / Quaife LSD / Swift-Koni Coilovers / DSS HS / Morr VS8.2 Sig Black / Michelin PSS / P3 Boost Guage / M3 body / M3 steering wheel / Adam's Rotors / Hawk HPS / SS lines /

Last edited by Syndicategt; 06-26-2012 at 10:58 AM..
Appreciate 0