View Single Post
      10-12-2010, 06:10 PM   #14
SpokenHands
Certified Car Nut
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: AMG GTC + RR Velar + 640d GC

Garage List
Great Deals on ex-demo cars if you're quick: I got one!

Got my F07 GT in June fully loaded for £12k off £50K list price; only 8 mo. old ex-BMW UK car with one of the best spec combinations going:
Black Sapphire
Ivory White Leather
Unlacquered Fineline Wood Interior Trim
Sports Steering Wheel
316 20" alloys with Pirelli PZeroes RFT
Professional SatNav + Panoramic Glass Roof
Elec Front Seat with Memory
Trackstar Car Tracker
Adaptive Cruise Control
Ambient Interior Lighting
iPod Adaptor
The car turns heads wherever it goes, and when it is parked. Quite a rarity and beginning to be appreciated more now that it appears ob the UK X-Factor [Judge's Cars!], on the Ryder Cup and loads of press editorials. Some colours can look ugly - not a fan of Neptune Blue on the GT - but Space Grey / Alpine White / Black Sapphire just rock.

Noticed that there are now 5 GTs on the VIP fleet at Heathrow Airport (airside) that drive up to the corporate jets when they arrive!

I am delighted with the car: one of the best interiors BMW have ever done [check it out in Cohiba Brown Individual Leather online - a £4500 option but worth every penny on seats, dashboard and door trim]

Superb to drive on the motorways with a well-planted stance, nice hydraulic steering for the tactile feel that is every bit the BMW, epic 3-litre diesel engines with tons of low-down torque for surprisingly quick starts and 32mpg fuel economy in mixed driving [lots of 30mph city driving]

Whats to complain about!!!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0