View Single Post
      07-26-2012, 12:40 PM   #20
LiveLarger
Second Lieutenant
Norway
Rep
Drives: F11 520d M-sport

+1 on the HUD, I will never buy a car without it.

If you do go for the sports seats, you really should get the lumbar thingy for them. They are quite soft in the back without it.

Moonroof! This is nice. Might not be as important in portugal as you guys have plenty of sun.

Some said active steering is a must, I disagree and would never buy a F10/11 with it. I think you'll find the disconnected feeling of the steering worse then. If you like sporty cars, make sure you really try this out first if you are considering it. Try it on the twisty and narrow stuff as well as long sweeping curves at high speed. As far as maneuverability in parking garages etc, it's not a issue at all.

Navi is ofc a must. Awesome with the HUD.

Cruise controll with stop and go is awesome. Nothing like a regular cruise control at all and makes long journeys less tiring. It also add to the safety as it will start to brake, but not emergency brake when in emergency situations. When your foot hits the pedal you are already down quite a bit in speed and the pedal is "pre charged" so as soon as you hit it, it really slams on the brakes. If will flash red in the HUD. Needs to be in combination of some safety feature. Ask the dealer.

You do want iPhone integration.

If you get a HUD you might also want the speed limit info.

You probably also want traffic info. I love it when it says in the HUD that there is something in the road 1 kilometer in front of me.

Carbon Black is awesome. But according to the detailers here it's the hardest color to maintain. If you know how to use a DA machine and like to maintain your car, nothing beats Imperial Blue and Carbon Black (IMHO)

Alarm.. a must..

Rear veiw camera, this really is a must.

Last edited by LiveLarger; 07-26-2012 at 01:33 PM..
Appreciate 0