View Single Post
      01-28-2013, 01:10 PM   #5
primetime1
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 550i F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter399 View Post
I just got stage II installed last Thursday and the difference is unbelievable. I haven't made a trip to the dyno but I'm very happy with it and think it's well worth the money. Scott at BMW North in Houston is great, anyone in Houston should give him a call if they are in the market.
Hunter I do also noticed an incredible difference, however the first time I drove a Porsche 911 Carrera I thought it was awesome but I wouldn't want to get a carrera when I paid for a turbo..

What I am trying to say is that, yes their product makes a difference and you can feel the difference, but if they are telling me I will get 100hp i want to get 100hp if not just tell me the truth and let me make my own decisions of getting it or not getting it.

If their product doesnt give you what the advertise we shall all get together with my counsel and demand money back.. I nor anyone should let a company get away with flat out lying

I am still waiting reply from the dealer, I will update everyone on what they tell me
Appreciate 0