View Single Post
      07-11-2011, 09:25 AM   #79
AsiaKid
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: GTR/Gallardo Spyder/X5

Hi to both of you
I paid $540K. The KMs were relatively high though (a bit under 20K), but I don't mind so much because in HK, we are too used to low KMs. In US, 20,000 KMs in one year is pretty acceptable.

I am hoping to get H&R springs and 20" rims. I promised my fiance i wouldn't switch anything else. Does either of you have suggestions of shops in hk (RC3 - i read about your experience at Monster). It seems a lot of pple like forgestar, is that because of the price value? I know if I go 19" to 20" it has to be good design, because the 528i can't handle unbalanced wheels too well i think.

As for the ducati vs the bmw..it was really funny...for the test drive, the guy said feel free to just "go"...haha...i wasn't very impressed..the only comparable acceleration to motorcycle is really go-kart. But that is ok, this is just more for comfortable and a bit of weekend fun driving to Stanley or up to Peak. Riding the ducati is very hot because i have a full race system on it so it burns my legs....all red after a ride. I will probably move the bike to zhuhai track and keep the car for recreation.
Appreciate 0