Rep
Drives: E90 6MT FBO; '18 F150 Platinum

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8-6IX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harambe View Post
Yes, you are correct.

Keep in mind this is coming from the guy who didn't know his valve cover gasket and head gasket were different things. And who also didn't know the different between lowering springs w/ shocks versus coilovers.

I understand he is trying to learn and that's great, but he needs to stop spreading false information. I help people all the time on here, all from knowledge gained from personal experience.
sounds like you're trying really hard to prove that you're right and i am wrong. is it an ego thing or do you just have nothing better to do?

perhaps it would be helpful to correct me an move on rather then blubber on about how I'm wrong when I am just trying to learn

"HES WRONG HES WRONG HE KNOWS NOTHING LOOK AT WHAT HE SAID ON A POST 2 MONTHS AGO DONT LISTEN TO HIM"

yea... not very helpful. either correct me or fuck off.
Nope not at all. I am trying to prevent people from believing what you say because you clearly are just guessing. It's like fake news.

Let me tell you this, the best handling upgrade to your car is sticky tires. Stiff suspension usually gives the impression of better handing, however, unless you're on a perfectly smooth surface super stiff suspension will not be faster.

The reason race cars are stiff is for 2 main reasons, one because they have so much downforce they need to be otherwise they will bottom out when going fast and second because the tracks are usually very smooth allowing for stiffer suspension without bouncing all over the place like you do on the road with very stiff suspension.

There is no order in which you need to add suspension components such as sway bars and aftermarket shocks and springs. And until you try things yourself I would refrain from telling people to modify x or change y.

2008 335xi 6MT | VRSF Catless DP | VRSF 7" FMIC | VRSF CP | TIAL BOV | DCI | MHD 2+
BC Racing BR | Stoptech 600 | Firehawk Indy 500 255 Square | Atric Altimax 225 Sq.
2018 F-150 Platinum 701A | FX4 | 3.5 EcoBeast
Appreciate 0