View Single Post
      08-09-2016, 04:17 PM   #3
mzabbas
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 428i GC

Hi and Welcome,

I have owned my 535 for 3 months now and I absolutely love it. What I like best about this is the balance of luxury and sportiness. it is an almost perfect sport sedan. It is great as a daily driver and a long distance tourer.

The only other car that I seriously considered also was the A6. While slightly different pros and cons, the cars are pretty close. with BMW having a slightly better interior, and A6 having a slightly better engine (3.0). Options packages are also a little easier in Audi, but not an issue when buying new. Styling and presence is better with BMW. I got the BMW because I was buying used and Audi's are hard to find in Texas.

Also if you mod your cars, you will find more stuff easier with BMW.

When I was test driving, I tested A6, 528i, 535i, GS350, and Q50.

What did you think of the 2017 E class?

Things I love:

- I love the styling. The car has such presence. Pics do not do it justice. Msport package is a must. Get it in the right color and people may even ask to take pics, even after 6 years on the road.

- The car is comfortable, without being dull. Even with standard seats, it is a smooth drive with enough feedback to enjoy still. MultiContour seats take it up a notch.

- N55 engine has great power. and the transmission (auto) is quick and smooth. but everyone gets used to the power they have in their daily driver and its not that exciting anymore. Not to worry, just put it in sport mode and the character changes.

- I love the toys. I have tech package, surround cameras, BMW apps, connected drive, Heads up display etc.

Things I would add to my next bmw:
- DHP for adaptive suspension.
- LED lighting, with auto beam.
- Multi Contour seats.
- radar cruise.
Appreciate 0