View Single Post
      10-15-2012, 09:02 PM   #9
BimmerGuyFL
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 BMW 535i M-sport

Let me chime in. I just bought a 2013 535i with M-sport. The 2013 model year is the first time in the U.S. that you can get the M-sport suspension with the F10. I have driven MANY F10 5-series since it came out since I work for BMW. The handling on the 2013 M-sport package 5-series with just the M-sport tuned suspension is amazing1 It feels supple on the road, yet the corning is stable and precise with VERY little body roll. I am glad they finally made this as the standard suspension for the M-sports package because this is what the F10 really needed. It is lower than the regular standard suspension or the DDC or Dynamic handling package by 10mm. For those who felt that the 5-series got too soft with the F10 redesign, the way to go is to get the M-sports package and not get the Dynamic handling package or DDC.
2013 F10 BMW 535i Alpine White / Oyster Dakota Leather / Anthracite Wood Trim / Steptronic transmission / M Sport Package / Premium Package / Technology Package / Rear-view camera / Park Distance Control
Appreciate 0