View Single Post
      04-27-2012, 03:56 AM   #56
jappie911
Registered
Rep
Drives: 530d F10

Hi, new car..

Hi,

Just registered, because yesterday I bought a f10 530d, coming form a e61 535d..

It's a very loaded car, HUD, Nappa, sunroof, Proff audio, Proff nav.,Active steering, active cruise contrl, etc..

However it must be one off the first produced f10, because build date is 7 jan 2010! (it was a factory demo also..) But i have 2 year warranty etc. so very happy with it.. Saphire/Oyster/black..!

However it has no 6NR and no Combox, what I have understand after reading this forum..

I am curious what I can do, and what I can not do on the infotainment side.

It has the following options, according to the options list I got:

677 HIFI system Proff.
633 Prep. Mob. Ph. Business Bleutooth interf.
6FL USB/ Audio Interface
6NF EXT. con. of the music play. I. Mobilph.
609 Navi Proff.
620 Voice input system.
614 Internet

(and to make the list not to long here, but also: bmw teleservice/control teleservice/bmw assist/bmw online/erweit. bmw online info.)

I do not want to add cablebooms etc.

So I assume I just can use my Iphone 4s, as a normal bleutooth carkit, but can I control things then from the dash/idrive/steeringwheel?

Does It has to be in the armrest? I am used to put it just on the dash.

And on the music site, I can use the harddisk I saw, and also put an Ipod in the armrest? And controlling that on the dash/idrive?

That's right isn't it?

I understand I can not use facebook, twitter, etc. no problem, but what about those pictures of albums playing ?

Please let me know what extra gadgets I can use on audio/video/iphone with this config?

Thanks in advance !

Last edited by jappie911; 04-27-2012 at 03:59 AM.. Reason: spelling..
Appreciate 0