View Single Post
      02-08-2016, 12:56 AM   #322
BlackWidow
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M5

The N63 isn't as bad as people keep making it seem. I ACTUALLY have high mileage on mine and haven't had a single major issue.

BMW came out with the CCP to correct faulty parts and PREVENT any potential issues in the future.

For some reason, this whole thing has been blown out of proportion within the past 30 days on the forum. Maybe it's due to depreciation of value with the early model F10's. Everyone's financial situation is different, and owning a nice luxury 400hp beast is many peoples dream but buying the car is honestly the more simple part. If you can't afford to maintain it, you shouldn't buy the vehicle. Regarding the CCP, it's been out for years now. Let BMW honor and fix their fault through the CCP and enjoy your car. There are worst cars out there. E90/E92/E60 335/M3/M5 respectively had it MUCH WORSE yet people still buy those models. The N63 isn't that bad, there's no history of throwing rods or engines blowing up. If you honestly want 100% piece of mind, easy maintenance, cost effectiveness, and longevity all in one package. Get a Honda or Acura. And I'm not saying that to insult/degrade either brand. My 1997 Accord has 275,000 miles on it and is running strong.

Last edited by BlackWidow; 02-08-2016 at 01:07 AM..
Appreciate 0