10-05-2015, 08:20 PM   #108
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddylongtooth View Post
Ls, have you ever heard of ceika custom brakes? This is what I'm thinking about getting for the front of my 550, 8 pot calipers and 405mm rotors and they come with brake lines. The kit is fully customizable with rotor hat color and caliper color plus pads and piston material. The kit I want is less than 2k, they are made in Taiwan and I have read a lot of reviews and can't seem to find anything bad other than shipping errors which were corrected. Check it out

http://ceikaperformance.com/8-pot-Bi...e-kit-p32.html
Yup! I read a lot of reviews both good and bad. Most of the bad was fitment issues so hopefully he got those squared away?! Just concerned with the smoking issue on a couple of reviews people had mentioned. The price is pretty cheap and aesthetically they look sweet! Are u thinking about trying these out? Even tho they're made in Taiwan he mentioned most rotors are made from there but I'm sure people will flame on these and say go with Brembo or so.

~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg

Last edited by lsturbointeg; 10-05-2015 at 08:27 PM..
Appreciate 0