Dynamic Drive reduces the lateral inclination of
the vehicle that occurs during rapid driving in
curves or during quick evasive maneuvers
Driving stability and driving comfort are increased
under all driving conditions. The system
utilizes active stabilizer bars on the front and rear
axles that react immediately to all driving situations

CONCLUSIONS

So, if you made it reading all the way down here, now you know the real truth about the 2 types of suspension in the Dynamic Driving Control:

a) The BASIC setup, included with 2TB and gives you REAL CONTROL of the SUSPENSION by using active stabilizers which can stiffen the ride.

b) The FULL setup, included with ZDH, which gives you everything in (a) plus Dynamic Damping Control (shock absorbers), Active Roll Stabilization and Adaptive Drive, which is the brain that adjusts the shocks and roll bars on-the-fly to maximize stability and comfort.

So, the bottom line is: for only $500 you can get a real sports-tuned suspension controlled by you, depending on how you feel like driving your car today. If you want an even more agressive sportiness AND even greater comfort, then spend $2,700 for ZDH.

NOTE: I only mentioned the differences in suspension tuning between these two options, but of course, with both of them you get the corresponding changes also in the transmission, which includes more sensitive acceleration, faster gear changes, and higher revs in SPORT mode, along with a stiffer steering feel.

So, those of you who have 2TB and thought that the suspension felt different when you selected SPORT, rest assured, you are not crazy, it really changes...!

Sorry for the long post, but someone had to do it...
Thanks, but I was told otherwise by my dealer. The dynamic driving control toggle button adjusts the chassis in conjunction with adaptive drive or dynamic damping control. Otherwise the steering is stiffened giving the feel/illusion that the chassis is stiffened.

One test is to check out a f10 without the adaptive drive, or dynamic damping control. Use the iDrive and adjust the chassis, ticked and not ticked. I believe there's no difference. Pls let me know if there's any difference.

If the f10 has adaptive drive or dynamic damping control, there will be a difference when the iDrive adjusts the chassis.
Appreciate 0