The Flasher
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F11 520d M sport

Garage List
2008 320d  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5TouringFan View Post
It looks amazing! Regarding your rails, why don't you just remove them? Personally I like the contrast.

I almost have an identical car and spent 2 weeks researching quad exhaust options. Have gone for stock OE BMW black chrome tips on 2 x generic but twin (parallel) tail pipe mufflers. Great minds and all that!!!!

I also ordered some carbon eyelash things for the lights..$30 from China. They might look crappy but we can only try! Andy.
Thanks again Andy, yep definately think the dark chrome tips will complement the car colour. Roof rails leave a slight recess i think when removed so may look odd, but i will wrap and if its not as good as the contrast it will be coming back off, suppose i should try and find an f11 pic with oem black rails 1st!

Did ponder the eybrows, because they add a whole new look to the front of the car, but in my opinion bmw really did well on the overall and frontal looks of the f10/11 just screams mean, powerful and aggressive until i pop my bonnet and theres a humble little 2.0L lump.........ill always wish i could have afforded 535d.
Appreciate 0