02-14-2018, 02:09 PM   #3
HighlandPete
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: BMW F11 535i Touring

Quote:
Originally Posted by david1346 View Post
Hello,
After a bit of advice bought a 66 plate 520d luxury estate June the 22nd 2017 and since i have had it has been into BMW think now 6 times and all i get is hassle the idea was it was meant to be more reliable than the Vauxhall Insignia that i had but turns out not to be reliable although i do get a hire car when it goes into the garage, i just dont trust the car now and i have my kids every other weekend the past 2 times its played up i have had to drive the car to servicing and get a hire car however it is always closed on a sat and seem to have arguments about the sales to accept the key or car as on a different site but part of the same dealer. The car has a deposit of around £7000 on it and it is on PCP i just dont think the car is fit for purpose i do approx 25k miles a year. SO is there a way of getting out of the contract etc and getting back my deposit. I still pay for the car monthly.

Thanks
Not good to read your disappointment. What has been wrong, that has cost your trust in the car? Has your BMW dealer been fixing the issues? Or are you having repeated issues of the same fault(s)?

Have you had a 'one to one' with the Dealer Principal? That's where I'd start if I was having severe and/or unresolvable issues.
Appreciate 0