View Single Post
      02-20-2018, 05:47 PM   #10
mrashton
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 G32 6GT; 2014 F45 218i

Quote:
Originally Posted by david1346 View Post
well from what i remember i had an egr valve issue, turbo sensor, turbo split pipe, water coolant level low, the most recent was mas flow sensor and they changed the turbo seal i think then 2 weeks later same issue and again service guy said it is the air flow mass sensor. just gone in now to be fixed. Any more advice would i have to take back the car to the same dealer it was bought from, i have raised a complaint about the general issues. Think just want to get shot of the car actually of put by BMW's now. Sure it is not fit for use etc?
You don't have to take it back to the same dealer but you may find you have more leverage with the dealer you bought it from. People do have issues with these cars from time to time but there are many of us out there who have been delighted with them. Take the advice of others here and have a sit down with the Service Manager or Service Manager and Dealer Principal together. This has worked for me in the past (one time just after I bought my F11 back in 2011 I had a couple of issues).
Appreciate 0