poverty.f10
DIY Mechanic
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 535i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95blkmax View Post
$230.00 ships this steering wheel via FedEx to the 48-state continental USA. I accept Paypal or Zelle only

I upgraded my steering wheel to an LCI M-sport. I know there's plenty F10s out there without paddles on their steering wheel that would want to upgrade to paddles. So here is mine, in great condition. I share some close up of the normal wear and tear so you see what you're getting.

NOTES-PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING-
1- I have the M-sport pre-LCI airbag obviously, but that is pricey to ship due to it being classified as a "dangerous good" (the inflator is a pressurized "boom-maker"). Let me know if you want it and I can get a quote from Fedex when I ship out the steering wheel. I would want $120 for it plus whatever Fedex quotes me to get it to the buyer. I think that's very fair (eBay starts these at $180+ shipping).
2- This came from my M-sport pre-LCI F10 (2011). This WILL NOT work with a non-M-Sport airbag. They look similar, but THEY ARE DIFFERENT SIZES AND IT WILL NOT FIT. So, if you have a non-M-Sport, to make this steering wheel work, you will need a pre-LCI F10 M-sport airbag (see note 1 as my option to you). If yours is an M-Sport wheel and you just don't have the paddles on your steering wheel, then this steering wheel is all you need as your airbag will swap over
3- Once installed, in order for the paddles to work, you have to let the car know that it now has these paddles. You do that via coding. It takes MAYBE 2 minutes to do on Bimmercode. It's a simple select the checkbox, click Code, and 10-20 seconds later [...]
$230 for a wheel without the airbag is a bit much. I got my pre lci sport wheel with the airbag for close to the same price shipped. Not much of a difference other than the m sport trim on the bottom…
Attached Images