10-26-2015, 11:55 PM   #13
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by VB5ER View Post
Looks like we are both working the night shift lsturbo. I pulled the mirror caps and wrapped them in blk gloss. Previous pic might have had a reflection on it. Don't you love the way you really like your car, add some mods, and fall in love all over again with it. Mine looked like a BMW rental car when I bought it and I liked it okay, but now with the interior and exterior changes I can't wait to just drive around in it. I know you can relate cause yours is like "damnnnn" with the new wheels.
i hear ya! it's bad when after you just did something to the car the excitement only last for like a week...than you're like...okay what's NEXT! that's the excuse i give to the bank (wifey) sucks here in the MidWest cause it's that time where that white craps falls all over the ground and my car hibernating until SpringTime!
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0