08-23-2012, 10:25 AM   #26
edongF10
edongF10
China
Rep
Drives: 535Li 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet in Oz View Post
Boom! Nice ride edong. You slammed that puppy good and proper but I would hate to hear that it's no longer enjoyable to drive cos we mostly get into these fine limo's for the comfort. Can you help a brother out Lacster?

Edong, if you don't hear from Kevin quick enough then send up a smoke signal to Remmib as he's good in the knowledge department
sigh yeah its kinda stiff and i don't know what to do ,hey by the way thank you so much for the help i might ask Remmib about it and i might ask him also as far as i know as we uninstall the original suspension i'm assuming i could see a wire attach on it so that for the sport or comfortability mode,thats why we had an EDC for the KWv3 error but after installing the V3 without installing the EDC i dont't see any errors appearing,its wierd as far as i know when you use the comfort mode then the original suspension becomes comfortable then when you use the sport mode it will get stiff? am i right on that but how does it work while i don't see any wires attach on the original suspensions.
Appreciate 0