Jacky328
Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: 535 F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
Congrats!
To make interior pops, either add deviated stitching throughout or go with black/beige that came with free deviated stitching on dashboard and upper panels.
Light design package is a must if you like your ambient lighting on bmw.
Center tunnel and armrest with decorative stitching to complete the interior ambient.
Carbon fiber panels goes well with beige.
Grey top tint for windshield looks good as well.
Bose sound system at minimum.
I would also prefer center rpm tacho in black instead of default silver (free cost option)
Performance, nice specs on pdcc + spasm.
TPM is a must for this car, can remind you to inflate more in case you are in comfort tire pressure when going above certain speed limits.
I would seriously consider adding X51 power kit to really feels the benefit of the 'S' torque curve.
PCCB would complete the look and brake dustless beside all the benefits of unsprung weight at its closest to axle position.

Exterior, cs wheels in black or platinum goes well with blue.
Painted headlamp washer in body color is a must for dark color exterior.
Front sport classic appron doesn't look bad either.

At the end, all of the above combined may not justified purchasing an S anymore . 9k rpm pdk shift for the upcoming GT3 starting to look interesting , but then there is a turbo launches shortly after .

If you don't mine me asking, at your current configuration, how much does it cost in Hongkong?
I ditched my 2010 PTT for a loaded 3.4L myself and call it a day .
Well said and good adv
I will check my sales guy again for those options again
Thanks bro.
True, at my current opt-list, if add X51, the price will be more than a up coming GT3.
My bill will be at HK$2,239000 or US$287,000.

Last edited by Jacky328; 03-02-2013 at 07:04 AM..
Appreciate 0