01-19-2012, 01:14 AM   #13
delvek
Major
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2014 550i Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimefam View Post
I'm not aware of another tuner who offers a 4 year 50,000 mile with their products, do you know of any?
No, do you?

Having a 4 year warranty 50k miles does not constitute the most trusted.

Hell, I can place a 4 year warranty 50k miles on something too.

Fact is, there are plenty of complaints regarding Dinans matching warranty and you should start by understanding that it isnt 4 year 50k mile from the date of install, instead it runs along your factory warranty.

http://www.dinancars.com/warranty.aspx READ IT! Surely you read it before installing their products on your car.

So, yes, if your talking about that link above, Hartge and AC Schnitzer both have similar warranties. As a matter of fact, Hartge takes it one step further and takes out a modification warranty with a Swiss warranter that runs for 2 year from date of install and is renewable for up to 5 years from the date of install.

Dinan does not towing to their facility, rental car! Their exclusion paragraph is enough to make my brain hurt, why dont they just make an inclusion sentence it will be shorter.

Hartge and AC Schnitzer are sold the world over and have a longer intimate relationship with BMW.

I am not knocking Dinan, I just think its incredible pompous and small minded to say the most trusted BMW modification company when their global reach is small.

Last edited by delvek; 01-19-2012 at 01:20 AM..
Appreciate 0