View Single Post
      02-07-2016, 11:38 AM   #1
JesseIan
Private
Rep
Drives: 535i M-Sport, G37X, Tesla MS

After a lot of looking...

I've lurked for a long time on the F10 forum - read a lot, posted a little, I've had quite a few cars over the past few years (31 cars in 8 years), one being an LCI E90 which honestly was not comfortable nor that luxurious to be honest.

Another relevant one being my e34 BMW I loved;

I spent months looking for the right F10, after test driving many I was just too picky and it sort of trailed off when I found a G37 sedan, my fiance has the G37X and having a G35 in the past I picked it up.

Long story short I got air ride and wheels and some other goodies on it - then someone didn't stop at a stop sign and the car was totaled.

(I have pictures of the wreck but can't find the link for some reason)

Which put me be back in the market for an F10 - I found a 535i with 40k miles or so and almost pulled the trigger but decided to drive around as I couldn't find any others online, even longer story short I found this F10 with 19k miles, one owner, asking 38k and I got it for 32k (I know the question will be asked so why not just tell it up front! haha)

M Sport, comfort access, nav, sport transmission, digital cluster (not sure the name/option - the whole bottom of the gauge cluster is LCD), side view camera, lane departure, lane assist, heated front/rear seats, heated steering wheel, black tip exhaust, combox, PDC, XDrive (personally didn't want that but the rest was worth it to me), M Sport trunk spoiler, other random little stuff I'm missing.

Went on a little "spirited" drive yesterday, few hundred miles - got the M5 grills in, Vorsteiner style diffuser is here but not on yet until I figured out which exhaust...most likely Armytrix, want something valvetronic since the car is my daily and closed while on the freeway at times sounds ideal but maybe I wouldn't care.

Took the fiance and the dog along, I am usually heavily against animals in my cars as well as putting miles on cars that aren't needed - but I'm trying to use my cars as cars this round I guess.

If anyone knows the Washington area this is Skagit, Concrete (couldn't tell from the sign huh?), Newhalem, and Diablo Dam.

Anyway, sorry for the novel, happy to be in a 5 series again, looking forward to talking with you guys while actually having an F10 and modding more and more.

Last edited by JesseIan; 02-07-2016 at 11:45 AM..
Appreciate 4