03-12-2018, 03:34 AM   #92
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techgeek80s View Post
But Your saying msport and m5 are the same. I saw these ext that want but they only sell them for m5. I just want to confirm cause they are no returnable
just saying from when i did my research i spent almost a year before i pulled the trigger and that's because i wasn't ready to purchase them right away. i had a member who switched from a 5 series to a M5 and he clarified to me that the side skirt were identical as he swapped his carbon fiber side skirt extensions to his M5. the side skirt extensions i bought were for an M5 and the side skirts i bought were the MSPORT. so i'd like to say they're the same but knock on wood you would be the one to get one that doesn't fit
i always post and make a review of the things i buy as well as post questions regarding questions like these

so here's the replica MSPORT side skirts from EBAY

and the 3d style carbon fiber side skirt extensions from EBAY

perfect fitment and flush!

~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1
Ickdeep5720.50