Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i, SG/CR, 6MT, M-Sport

Garage List
2011 135i  [9.20]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimZ View Post
Been enjoying two hours of game play, a lot of cool features, it's super easy to make money. I have 100% off all BMW parts, so essentially I just buy and BMW and I can upgrade to max at no cost, or if I don't have any credits u can get a token to buy a car which is 80 MS points. Pretty neat. We can also create car clubs and have rival clubs, I guess we should start a bimmerpost club and our rivals will be AMG haha

A very helpful tip, don't waste too much money upgrading cars, rather find a nice payout race series and play on hard difficulty, I tuned a car to B500 and raced some Europe tour B500 class races, got my BMW to 100% free parts, now moving on to race in a Honda or Nissan and get 100% free on parts. Hope to see some of you on!

Thanks for the tip! I can't wait to play this game, I wish my Best Buy was 24hrs, lol.

EDIT: Also, Best Buy emailed me 2 codes for something related to Forza 4. It doesn't specify what exactly it is, but my guess is that its the BMW 1M. So it begs the question, why did I get 2 codes??? I guess we'll find out this afternoon.

2011 BMW 135i | Space Gray | ///M-Sport | BMW CCA #450291
Facebook / Instagram / YouTube / Twitter
Appreciate 0