Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 F97 X3M

Garage List
2020 BMW X3M  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottz5 View Post
Disregard comments like this. Really this is the ugliest BMW of all time IMO and any others. Look at the sales numbers and even BMW admits it was not a good idea. NA production will cease.

Your reasons for buying the car make sense and sounds like a smart buy for you. I think most people that buy a gt do it for the same reasons. If it works for you guys that's great.

X6 is ugly too but it's hot at the same time. I think because it's bold. Gt reminds me of a Aztec. Ok it's not that bad lol.

I am not being mean and people should drive what they like. Peace

At the end of the day we vote with our wallets. We GT owners are a united bunch and happy for the most part. Have you taken a poll on your fellow F10'ers and their level of satisfaction? I happen to like the F10, but I find myself shaking my head at those who continue to whine about the car for various reasons. We F07'ers don't seem to have as many detractors if at all

I have received so many positive comments about this car its not even funny. Those that dislike don't have to worry, with 495hp & 573 lb/ft they won't have to look at it for long anyway

BTW: the GT is not leaving the NA market anytime soon
2018 X3 M40i BSM/Oyster/ZPP/ZPX/HK/S6CPA/718M(retired)

Last edited by car_fan; 09-05-2011 at 10:31 PM..
Appreciate 0