02-25-2014, 09:41 AM   #4
nal13
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M3 xcomp/911 cab/RR LWB

Garage List
B  [0.00]
I recieved a call from the service manager and its another fuel injector issue. I thought that BMW had sorted out this problem for 2014. I guess not. I am just frustrated because this has now become a safety issue. I was driving on I95 and the steering felt off. Luckily i was able to pull off but on the exit ramp right before the car lost almost all power, started sputtering and the drivetrain malfunction light came on. The car was undrivable after that as there was absolutely no power. I think that I have a decent feel for a car and luckily I was able to realize that something was going wrong and I slowed down and got in the right lane with anticipation of the worst. However, what if my wife had been driving in the left lane and the power just ceased as it did on the highway. Is BMW waiting for a death until they fix these problems??? Under different circumstances there could have been a horrific accident. I will be contacting BMW of NA. I really don't want this car anymore. I know the lemon law in CT states 30 days in the shop but when you buy an 80K car you should never have to be afraid to drive it for fear of safety.
Appreciate 0