LMOR
Private
Norway
Rep
Drives: Space gray, M Beige F10 520d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erasmus View Post
Hi LMOR, sorry but I'm not misinformed. In the option folder:

2VA Adaptive Drive (Electronic Damper Control (EDC) NOT available for the 523i, 528i, 520d or 525d. ONLY for the 535i, 550i and 530d. Check the link for the Dutch option list (I've ordered a new F10 528i after studying all the options, so I know what I'm talking about : ) )

http://www.bmw.nl/nl/nl/general/requ.../overview.html
Click on the << BMW 5 Serie Sedan (2010) Prijslijst >>

You are absolutly right, that 2VA is only available for 535i,550i and 530d!
And 2VA includes 223 and 229.

But there is a difference between 229 - Dynamic Drive and Driving Dynamic Control.

All the other models can add 223 and 2TB as options, and will give you Driving Dynamic Control (Comfort, Normal, Sport). The only thing you can not get is 229 - Active Roll Stabilization

From the Dutch brochure:

Dynamic Driving Control (in combinatie met-traps automatische sporttransmissie, Integral Active Steering, Adaptive Drive of Dynamic Damping Control)

- I assume "of" means "or" as it is in all other contries that I have seen this description

and the "definition" of Dynamic Driving Control :

En met de Dynamic Driving Control kunt u de afstemming van diverse componenten, zoals Dynamische Stabiliteits Controle, gaspedaal en stuurbekrachtiging, beïnvloeden. Zo beschikt u te allen tijde over een individuele afstemming van uw BMW Serie Sedan. Een druk op de schakelaar naast de versnelingspook is voldoende om het rijplezier naar een nog hoger plan te tillen: van NORMAL naar SPORT. In combinatie met Dynamic Damping Control heeft u de beschikking over de aanvullende modus COMFORT. Vooral op lange ritten een waardevolle toevoeging.

and finally the definition of Dynamic Drive:

Met Dynamic Drive wordt de Dynamic Damping Control uitgebreid tot Adaptive Drive. Dankzij de actieve stabilisatoren rondt de BMW 5 Serie Sedan bochten in perfecte balans en met maximaal comfort voor de inzittenden

Last edited by LMOR; 04-07-2010 at 05:07 PM..
Appreciate 0