FeckinSpaceman
Captain
Rep
Drives: 22' M240i

Garage List
2022 BMW M240i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeckinSpaceman View Post
Unfortunately I had to contact my SA because my car is misbehaving again. While on the call I inquired about the campaign and he looked it up and confirmed that I am included so it would be in the shop for a couple days. He also mentioned that they were not proactively reaching out but rather handling as customers come in for normal service. In my case my car isn't running right so it will be addressed now.

Knowing my dealership and appointment time I will probably get stuck in an X1 or something.
So took mine in for rough idle again and care package inspection. Got a Valencia Orange X1....I chose the color and loved it because of this.....but it's obviously no 550i

They did a CBS software update, and i swear they wiped out my Dinan tune as a result would this update do that?
If so now I have to schedule an appointment to reflash......sure feels slower.
They also didn't fix my idle issue and claimed they couldn't replicate and no codes.....bullllllshiiiiit
My SA felt bad (he's cool) and now I have to return again

They also had to order in some random parts as part of the care package which appointment will be scheduled upon arrival.

Hope I get some schwag

Previous
2019 540, 2018 M3 CS, 2015 M3, 2011 550i, 2013 335i
Appreciate 0