Rep
Drives: Fast

Garage List
2011 535  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrolock View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmw doubles
Doesn't the JB4 auto clear codes? If not go to autozone and have them clear the codes or get the icarly app and the adaptor.

If the drivetrain malfunction is still happening I don't think that person who installed it was a "professional"
Went to a shop that has been around for over 15 years. They admitted that they had not done this system in a bit and that they did not prefer it.

Been doing some research and it is suggested to clean the MAF sensor.
There are so many resources on the boards here. FSociety I believe he is in your area and has a wealth of knowledge on this topic. Or hit up the n54tech boards where terry from BMS is easily found.

Also a badly wired JB4 that is giving those kinds of errors is an opportunity installation problem. I would pull it if the problem is indecipherable until its properly hooked up. You wouldn't want additional electrical problems due to a bad install.
535i MIssion Performance, PS2, Helix HPFP Kit, Wagner FMIC, Spec 3 clutch, Steel SMF, Wolf Racing CP, UUC SSK, GFB dv, SprintBooster, Custom Dynomax Exhaust, M5 Sways, Eibach OE Springs, Koni Sports Adjustable, Custom Short Ram CAI

IG: @bmwdoubles
Appreciate 1
FSociety3812.50