View Single Post
      07-29-2013, 05:15 PM   #6
SouthShoreM3
Passes everything but the gas station
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 M3

I agree with all statements OP. I have been looking at the S6 S7 and RS7 that would be coming out. Honestly though like you said modding is so late to the game in te VAG community at times. Not those cars as the big tuners APR and AWE are already working on them. However, for me and years of owning RS and S models from Audi, their service is always a problem for me and the S6 and S6 just don't look like anything special on the outside. The 550 with Msport looks way better all day long. And don't even get me started with how beautiful that GC is. However out of price point if I want the v8.

The 550 seems to be a great alternative. I have had 6spd my whole life and will be keeping the M so I will still have my gears to throw. The 550 seems like a great option. Yes there are alot of parts of there. As I experienced with my M3 when I first started modding it, I quickly learned that the price is more than just a warranty. It's impeccable quality. The exhaust parts and so forth can always be swapped like yu said. It's Theron components for the engine that would be Dinan for me.

Great feedback and thanks. Now if I could find a 550 with that brown interior I would be all set!
Appreciate 0