Rep
Drives: f10 528i xDrive, e93 M3

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Thanks for watching, item is sold.

Hi there!

I know most of you are not big fans of caliper covers but, these one are actually quite nice.

I had ordered a set of caliper covers for my 5 serie in a custom color, Estoril Blue. I made a mistake in choosing the wrong car model and the front Caliper cover are too large for my application. They are for 535i and I have a 528i

The look behind the wheel is really nice (I only tried the rear one since the front wont fit).

Since it was a custom job, MGP can't take them back and I am stuck with them. I have re-order a new set so I have to let go this one.

I paid 320$ plus shipping (200$ for Caliper covers, 20$ to only have the bolts paterns and not MGP logo on them, and 100$ for custom painting in estoril blue. So my lost your gain, a saving or more then 120$!

I willing to ship them anywhere in US and Canada at no extra cost. Any reasonable offer will be considered.

Attached Images

Last edited by JohnnyF10; 04-07-2013 at 09:08 AM.. Reason: Including pictures
Appreciate 0