10-18-2015, 05:33 PM   #66
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddylongtooth View Post
I also have my miracle ear in, can I help you find some exhaust leaks?
I use my iPad and I could see that blemish from across the room. Seriously, I only know because the qualitys of a good knock off comes down to how well they lay the carbon fiber and fitment. My first diffuser had blemishes in the carbon fiber weave which was fully disclosed and I was given pics and a good discount. unfortunately the second quality "fitment" was no good but I was taken care of in the best way you can from a seller, I kept the old part and they sent me a new one for free with no shipping charges. I was very pleased, I've already mentioned where I got my carbon parts.
thinking of getting that diffuser from RWC like you mentioned? i remember you said it was a pain to install...any modifications to the diffuser itself like the tabs?
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0