Drives: Fast

Garage List
2011 535  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vapiano
Quote:
Originally Posted by r33_RGSport View Post
Depending on your dealership.
In my case, they don't give me any trouble.
But I wouldn't trust them with my premium wheels though.
So whenever I have to bring the car in, I always put the stock on.
And I do suggest to raise your car if your car is slammed.
I think there is a disclaimer somewhere saying that they are not responsible for any damages.
So if they scrapped your front bumper or scratch your aftermarket wheel, they may not want to be held liable. Even if they do, the hassle is much more painstaking then swapping the wheel or raising the car a little bit.
Of course if you have extra change, I would bring it to an independent shop where they are knowledgeable with modded car.
Picked up my car today from the dealer after an oil change service, they're a Dinan authorized dealer. I had them install the Dinan Springs and Ride Quality/Handling Kit as well. One of the benefits of Dinan products is keeping your factory warranty.

Getting back to the springs, it's funny how on some cars the drop is only 1/2 inch and others it's 3/4 inches or somewhere in between. I was very pleased when I picked my car up that the drop for me was 3/4 inches. It gives the car a more aggressive look and much better handling. I was impressed off right off the bat, it's amazing what a drop does for body roll. Turn in and holding a line mid corner is much improved. The ride quality changed just a bit, the car doesn't have that overall executive ride feel anymore, which can be boring at times, it has a little edge to it now and I like it. Braking has improved as well, feels like the car has steel braided brake lines and more aggressive pads since it no longer nose dives.

All in all, I am very happy with the upgrade, coupled with JB4, the car is a now a perfect daily driver.
Pics!
535i MIssion Performance, PS2, Helix HPFP Kit, Wagner FMIC, Spec 3 clutch, Steel SMF, Wolf Racing CP, UUC SSK, GFB dv, SprintBooster, Custom Dynomax Exhaust, M5 Sways, Eibach OE Springs, Koni Sports Adjustable, Custom Short Ram CAI

IG: @bmwdoubles
Appreciate 0