View Single Post
      07-21-2012, 06:29 AM   #15
MikeGr
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 535d f10

Thank you guys for the congratulations.

About the touring aspect, by the time i have just one kid...., when the second comes i'll think about it...

Now more seriously, is the wife who everyday takes care of that part, on the renault laguna touring. I would only use it for that purpose on sporadic weekend ride and once or twice a year holiday trip. So i can use the other car in those situations. And as i do plenty of km monthly (3/4K) don't think the touring part would be the most needed.

As for the hud and rearview camera, don't really think i need it (i have to make a cut somewhere.... cars in portugal are stupidly expensive, comparing to our medium wage).

This same car, with the exact same specifications is 20000€ cheaper in our neighbour Spain!!

I'm talking as of now about 97000€ of car...... just the tought that with that kind of dough i would almost get an GTR.............. yes i know i'm really too young for a touring

About sunroof do you guys really give it use or it just stays closed most of the time? water infiltration? parasite noises? any of this problems may arise.

About the sound part i've not yet talked about it because it will be aftermarket. I have a set of Focal berylliums 3way sitting in the box and the installation already thought (keeping absolute stock look)
Appreciate 0