Colonel
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: F10 528i

Garage List
2011 F10 528i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
Just apply, i think will use big bbq brush next time to save time..
but it seem all gone now .. dun know what happen .. will report again in few weeks
its insulator/boat/electrical wax .. simple and not marketed, search it
dedicated hourly car lady .. but i think still hard to communicate how u want it done, they will still do it their own way. think just forget it unless gonna was it yourself..
deep pile microfibre .. i bought but she doesnt seem to like to use, still use normal pile not-as-soft microfibre .. previously used the 'magic'/'swimming'/japan high absorb synthetic chamois .. but not anymore, dont know why
dun use waffle weave, it has sharp edges, although 'pro' like to use, because it fold and handle easily
u still was yourself? how long u think u can keep it up for .. i think maybe possible if the collinite wax work, just spray and dry, once i week, since my car rarely get dirty.. but even this minimal, i think cant keep up ..
try this spray, i bought, work very well, good to spray first layer of water or war wash liquid:
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=1..._u=4lhcthgdbf9
I guess I will take out for wash when I lost my enthusiasm. But I bought all the gadgets including a hose with nozzle. Not so tough to wash and dry. May be half an hour the most. Only thing is I don't have a rechargeable vacuum and the car park has no socket for me. Can't vacuum the interior but to wipe clean with wet cloths. So I think take out once in a while for now. But only a few places to go where they do brush-less hand wash in HK island side. And appointment or long queue. May be more convenience to self wash.

Another thing is the car wash bay at my place is not dedicated and have to move my car whenever someone has to park his/her car into the adjacent space, very troublesome. And one of the neighbor who is a lady is very bitchy, she complaint that I splash the water to other cars and asked me to wipe dry her car if I splashed her car. That time was raining outside and she just drove back. She must be crazy.

2011 F10 528i Black Sapphire / Oyster Black
2000 E46 325ci Cabrio Titanium Silver / Black - retired
1997 E36/7 Z3 Montreal Blue / Black - retired
Appreciate 0