View Single Post
      10-04-2011, 01:10 AM   #81
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC3 View Post
I guess I will take out for wash when I lost my enthusiasm. But I bought all the gadgets including a hose with nozzle. Not so tough to wash and dry. May be half an hour the most. Only thing is I don't have a rechargeable vacuum and the car park has no socket for me. Can't vacuum the interior but to wipe clean with wet cloths. So I think take out once in a while for now. But only a few places to go where they do brush-less hand wash in HK island side. And appointment or long queue. May be more convenience to self wash.

Another thing is the car wash bay at my place is not dedicated and have to move my car whenever someone has to park his/her car into the adjacent space, very troublesome. And one of the neighbor who is a lady is very bitchy, she complaint that I splash the water to other cars and asked me to wipe dry her car if I splashed her car. That time was raining outside and she just drove back. She must be crazy.
My car need vacuum too, want to cheap out and still thinking which 100-200rmb one to buy.. but only use 1-2/year .. want to use tape but think will leave residue
Also wipe interior 1-2 year is enough, have yet to do it , but good time approaching cold weather =won't break sweat on interior hehe
That sound like a movie, her car is wet, she is looking for an argument.. offer to wipe her woman parts as well (although that is disgusting if she is old..)
Reminds me this one time, i was parking at a meter on a quiet street, switching from reverse to forward in the space, turn around and 2 woman standing/walking right there, from out of nowhere .. the space is like <3feet, i stop immediately, one of the older woman (~50) give me a look of contempt, like i rape her daughter ... WTF! !!! go crawl into a tiny space when someone is PARKING on a deserted street with their head turned, then give them a look when they stop before hitting you !? F-ing amazing .... my god
THis other time, a female motorcycle driver, i cut into her lane (+signal and everything else as normal), she is far away and not fast enough to have to brake at all, then when at light,she stops besides me (im not first car), super angry and gives me "WTF are you crazy" look .. but ofcourse she is crazy because that is a normal cut, nobody would agree with her.. so i give her a look "ar... ok.. (you must be insane)". then she drive off super angry, ofcourse she cant do anything, if i am a bad guy i would get out and beat her ass.
Appreciate 0