View Single Post
      10-04-2011, 04:14 PM   #85
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC3 View Post
Cheap hand vacuum would be nice. Time to shop for one.

Bought leather cleaner/dresser too, time to do it with cool weather.

These ladies are really classic. Forget them grimmy. The lady neighbor of mine of course doesn't look good and in 50+ (may be 40+ I can't tell). No way I'll do anything for her. hehe

In the car park really can see a lot of weird stuffs. I see chauffeurs of neighbors sitting, day dreaming/sleeping, maids chit chating, family driving back and forth many times in a short period of time, young dude driving off with pretty chick in daddy's car, lady driving 30+km over speed bumps and etc. Really funny and entertaining. Good place to hang out.
Those lady drivers are funny .. speed bumps dont exist, or doesnt effect them because they drive SUVs
The funniest thing would have to be when i was taking the lift, a ~40 woman who doesnt care about her appearance and a ~9yr girl and ~7yr boy are inside, the woman snorts or makes some sort of weird/unsociable noise when i get in.. then the daughter asks in a pleading voice: "When is daddy coming back?". The woman, without missing a beat says "When daddy is here, you ignore him, why don't you blah blah blah"
OMG .. we get out, the woman gets in her SUV, the daughter follows, and the son who is not really following along/takes his own path to the car, kind of dallies and I can sense he doesn't want to get in, like wants me to 'save' him or smthing ..poor kid!
Appreciate 0