View Single Post
      09-08-2011, 02:28 AM   #5
TimeFor
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 i3S REx

Garage List
Well I haven't signed just yet but I'm supposed to any day. I'm held up on the sign off on finance approval for some reason. Never had any trouble before with BMW but I'm assuming they're verifying my information. I feel kind of in the dark on this process actually, I haven't got a lot of notice about what is going on but we came to deal last Friday and they have a deposit.

This is my first lease and first time special order so I'm not sure if that takes longer. I usually spend about the same amount of time finding the perfect car and finance it. So I'm trying something new. Perhaps I've miss understood them from what I'm hearing from you guys. They have the deposit and said they need payment 30 days in advance of me picking up and in Munich. To me that sounded like everything had to be signed and since its a lease, doesn't that mean payments and months start now? Its about 45 days before I pickup. I'll have it for 4 in Europe, and then it will be in transit to SoCal for 50-60 days. So thats about 3 months of payments and insurance after I sign right? Or do I have that wrong?
Appreciate 0