Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2020 M240i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW86 View Post
Have you had a chance to watch it yet? Thoughts?
man, that was incredible. It was awesome seeing Anderson like that, at least in the US we get very little about him but you can kinda tell his personality by the way he is in interviews. It had to be so tough on him going from the Maia fight to the Sonnen fight, its cool to see how he has a true martial artist point of view, its prob what makes him so great.

I also loved how this basically proved what I've been arguing since the Sonnen fight, Anderson was willing to stay on bottom to try to get the sub. Even when Big Nog is telling him to KO him, he's like no, I'm going to sub him

I cant wait till it comes out w/ DVD/BlueRay cause the one I got had all those paramount warning all over the screen

oh and last thing, Anderson son is going to be insane when he gets older, did you see at the end, the kid had sick ground game, specially for that age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garduna View Post
I honestly don't think Rampage is complaining about the money. He's just fed up with getting wrestler/grapplers as opponents. Plus he's a crazy emotional guy and that don't play well on ya when you lose. I'm still a big fan of his and I'm glad his last fight is with a striker.

I'm dling the 2 docs now

Is anyone else annoyed that edgar is getting a rematch and pettis is getting shafted again to the side? this fucking kid has the worst luck with matchmaking in the ufc. He always comes second. Hear there's talks about him jumping down to featherweight just to get a title shot against aldo.
yea, I understand that but Rampage has to know thats how it is. There are a ton of wrestlers in the UFC, specially in the top 10. So you gotta deal w/ it. I'm still a fan but its getting old
Appreciate 0