View Single Post
      10-24-2012, 08:00 AM   #127
BigDeep1
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Sport - P1, P2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan l.
So I wanted to crank up the boost with my S2 tune and according to Terry I can not do so like you S1 guys !

When I hook up my JB4 to my laptop using the latest firmware it doesn't even give me the option to change boost over stock. According to Terry it's either map 1 or map 2.

Alan
Wow, that is new to me! I am sure the Stage 2 will have more boost control soon. I am still surprised to hear that the S1 has more laptop boost user control, especially after hearing how much stronger and more powerful the hardware is on the S2 vs the S1. I am planning on getting a tune before Christmas. I am still debating between S1 and S2; however, the S1 is now leading thanks to that news flash.

RambleJ, strong work in representing the F10! That's what the E55 gets for having so much NA low end torque. Lol. Boost or bust baby!!

In defense to Terry, the market and profit for the F10 N55 is almost negligible in comparison to all the other series and platforms buying tunes. I am sure we will see the benefit of the F30....when people start buying the 335 instead of the 328!!
Appreciate 0