alvinabed
First Lieutenant
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: 13 AWSO M5,16 DGMR X5M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobblehead
Much appreciated for your detailed issue with KW V3. From what you described, the workshop is on the right track for the fix as there was another thread that has the same issue with just ACS Springs and the solution was the use of a plastic hose (diy cut to fit the springs).

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinabed View Post
When you make a u turn, and you make a full left or right turn while driving slow, there's a weird sound (crack crack and squeak sound). Well, It is not that loud though, but obviously you can hear with audio off.

Then, i went back to the workshop. They told me that the mini spring and the big spring on kw v3 is making noise while turning. Both the small and the big spring will also turn slightly when you turn the steering wheel. They recommend to add some hose into the spring, and in fact the noise is gone.

Thus, i still feel uneasy with those solutions, and decided to place back the stock suspension with eibach spring kit.

Body rolls are definitely improved, but the handling on kw v3 is still better. The comfort level is still good as compared to kwv3.
Thanks for the feedback. I will do more research on the kw v3 and will install back 😀.
upgrades: RKP front spoiler, M performance carbon spoiler, 3D design rear carbon diffuser, KW HAS Sleeve Kit, Akrapovic Evolution Carbon tips, ind black LCI front and rear grills, GruppeM RAM intake, 20" HRE P104 satin charcoal with PSS tires)
Appreciate 0