View Single Post
      04-03-2011, 11:30 AM   #14
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by jxnco View Post
I'm also fumbling everytime I need to unlock my car or open the trunk. The tailgate function was $9K before, not sure how much it is right now. I went with soft close doors instead of tailgate...I thought I'll open my doors more often than my trunk

Looking back, I should have ordered shawdowline trim and the tailgate function.

I ordered a key fob from a vendor. Should arrive next week. Will let you guys know how it goes.

Did any of you guys change your fog lights? It's too yellow...
Damn, thats expensive, and comfort access is 12k pretax.. that plus tailgate after tax.. =39k at old tax rate
U can still order the shadowline now, the parts about 4.5k-6k depending how much of the trim u want in shadlowline
I am working on a dual halogen foglight .. one super yellow, one normal (~4000k) but still working out how to mount it. But now I am interested in LED.. but the components still too new and expensive, so maybe in 1-2yrs
I always wanted yellow foglights, never had them before..
But if u want to go the other way and not change the housing etc. just buy a white 35w h8 halogen and directly swap it in, easy
Beware HID or higher wattages in fog, if u dont do complicated electronic wiring, it will fry the main headlight wiring system.. the power comes through there
Appreciate 0