Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean05 View Post
bro good luck... i was the same in my 1st marraige but then again i was 21 then.. very young immature.. lasted for just 2 years... after a year i met my fiance, never argue, fights, or anything... we both are just crazy in love with each other and its been 6 years and still going on strong... also my daughter which i have custody 100% calls my fiance MOM... one way or another i know it sucks right now but trust me i gave up hope then she came....

Bro dont let one marriage make you feel this way, just always be possitive and trust me before you know it..... you will find the right one...
i wasted 6 years of my life homie. i knew it was never going to work from the start, i had to "save her life" kind of thing. she was suicidal and all kinds of drama, and I refused to let her go to waste. Now she's rehabilitated, and shes no longer insecure, hence no longer needs me. My job is done here, I have saved her life 7 times, and i get a big fuck you as thanks. I have no fear, I'm a boss. Im a king born with a golden spoon, my people got empires built up on the moon. bitches die for my dick.

the truth is, im not really interested in wasting my time chasing women and random pussy. Im more focused on getting my masters degree and making my first million before i graduate. Im just going to find one bitch and fuck the shit out of her day and night. i dont like to change women and be a man whore, im actually quite happy with a reliable puss that i can rock and break 6+ times a day... thats all i really need for now. the problem is no matter what i will always love this girl. its going to kill me not to be with her, but it kills me even more to be with her. fucking hate this shit, my emotions only go apeshit when my mind touches this subject.

Maybe in a couple years ill try this again. But yes, I was way too young for this. Good luck, and Im glad you have found the one