View Single Post
      02-06-2013, 06:13 AM   #17
MikeGr
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 535d f10

Quote:
Originally Posted by greentrbo95gst View Post
My 335d's lease is coming up in 12 months and it sounds like 535d will be coming to the US. Would you mind doing a little review or comparison if you ever drove a 335d? Thanks
Looks like you will be getting for now the 535d but only by name as it will have the 530d engine (it's a great engine tough but the extra turbo gives it the extra edge, and what an edge).
Performance wise i can't make a comparison, as i only drove an used 335d for a short test drive a year ago. But boy does the 535d performs

On the other matters i can say more as i had an 2007 e92 coupe for 3 years (320d). It's a completely different car, much much more car! more luxurious, more presence, better equipped, etc. just looses that sportiness that a 3 series gives (it's just a big car no matter the engine it has). That being said i'm just delighted with the car, i believe it to be a perfect blend of power, handling, comfort, luxury, etc.
Can't think of a car to replace it in the future (maybe just a sportscar for the weekend, as i do a lot a mileage and it's just perfect for it).
Appreciate 0