Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i montego blue - 2011

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
carbon fiber side marker

so far so good! thinking about pulling my black vinyl off my door trim and doing it with my carbon fiber vinyl i have?
I decided with the same. The carbon fiber gave it a nice contrast and look.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJBentley View Post
Hey I'm looking around on aliexpress but how much vinyl is needed to do an entire car?? Also, in the first pic those are magnets sitting on your trunk right? Did you get those from aliexpress as well?
1.52x20m (5x65ft) is good. If you're experienced. And don't mess up. I would go with 1.52x30 (5x98ft) incase you mess up a lot. Yes those on my trunk are magnets. They're amazing, works great. I got them on amazon for less than $20 for 4.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VNGNCE5 View Post
Did you finish the bumper? You've convinced me to try and tackle this myself. I have an M5 style bumper too and not sure how to wrap the fog light area and front opening, any tips on how you did yours? Did you cut a hole and stretch? Did you use primer to hold it down?
I did finish the bumper. But I'm gonna redo it. Few spots that I don't like and I'm gonna use a different technique for. The m5 style bumper is so difficult to do. Because of how deep the grill goes in and fog light area is. You have to be careful and not over stretch the wrap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
This may help

Thus guy has some pretty good tutorials if you check out his videos. Makes me think I can tackle this on

That ck wraps guy have good tutorials. I watched lots of his.
Appreciate 0