View Single Post
      11-30-2019, 06:43 AM   #65
logan528i
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 528I

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmac1275 View Post
Just installed mine two days ago on a 2016 528i (thanks, Mike at X-PH). For now, the box is sitting upfront between the air intake and the crossbar. But I'm definitely getting the weatherproof enclosure and some zip ties.

Performance-wise? Definitely a nice tune. Initially, I couldn't tell much of a difference in normal/comfort driving. Sport mode however put a smile on my face immediately. Very noticeable difference from stock. And all of a sudden, I'm not yearning for the 35i like I used to.

Now that I've put about 100 miles on it, Comfort mode has come a live. Certainly at the 3K RPM mark. Definitely more pull and easier acceleration even at high speeds. Easily breezed by 65-75mph traffic today. In fact, I need to be careful as I was pushing 95mph without even realizing it.

MPG economy looks good. About 28 combined at the moment. But I'm going to do manual calculations to confirm. If you're on the fence like I was....get this tune. Worth the $380.
I know this is old, but I have 2013 528i and I cannot get MHD to work for the n20 engine. I struggle with finding anything that works for this engine. any suggestions? Trying to stock tune to 93 octane until I get downpipe and intercooler. But which one did you install? Thanks!
Appreciate 0