04-27-2017, 12:07 AM   #4
spyroz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW f10 550i ///M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLVSRFR View Post
It's not supported anymore. It's a beta system so support is always limited with any beta.

To answer your question, it will 'work' but almost all the features are useless on BMS Stage 1. Depending what version Stage 1 you have, the newer version doesn't allow you to change the BFS. So no more extra power on the stage 1 board. Also, there is no selection for N63 under engines for the JB Bluetooth so you'll have no support there either. The N63 tunes have always been in beta with BMS, so support is very limited because this platform isn't really a large market for them compared to the N54/N55

You should've bought JB4 Beta. As a previous owner of Stage 1 and 2, there's no comparison to the new JB4. Stage 1 power boost is slightly felt on the N63 and it's a very 'buggy' system
Thanks for clarifying that. So you're recommending to go with the New JB4 Beta? I know that's the best right now for the N63 or N63tu, but if I didn't want to spend the extra money for the beta, would you still recommend getting a Bms Stage 1 for the N63? Is there a gain over stock? does it improves on turbo lag? or you wouldn't recommend purchasing it at all?

so overall, the jb4 bluetooth kit will work, but technically it just shows you all the gauges, but it doesn't allow you to change or program anything right?

hummm....