11-27-2012, 04:53 PM   #7
martin mustang
Major
Ireland
Rep
Drives: 640d,X5 45e, 911c4s, 635csi

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVIMAX View Post
The seat belt latch locations in the F10 rear seat are terrible. With a booster, they are located under the booster rather than beside. I have to slide over and angle the booster against the side bolster of the seat back to get access to the latch. As a result the seat does not fit flat against the seat back, rather it is slightly angled and all the pressure from the weight of my son is focused to one small edge of the booster against the seat back. Now I have a small tear in the leather because of this. I'm glad I purchased the lease protection - always a good idea when you have small kids.
Thanks for the pictures, this somehow clarifies to me that even with the option folding rear seats and casing for the isofix the space between the isofix hooks and the seat belt is still the same, what a screw up from BMW, how they managed this I am not sure, especially when the E60 was fine a nice clearance between the two, hence easy job for my kids and myself.
I see no difference between the Britex car seats I have and the BMW one, since they are the same Britex seats rebranded, I be testing one next time at the dealer.
Appreciate 0