04-01-2017, 01:31 PM   #89
Mackie02
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2014 550i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007F10 View Post
the spring battle continues lol....
My good friend had a f10 550 with H&R and didn't like the bounce so I went with ACS ( I know diff models are affected differently)

I have the ACS springs and a GF that doesn't like lowered cars so I can comment on that.

I can tell you from my experience (13' 535i msport), the ACS springs are perfect for me and the GF hasn't complained once. Right after instillation I was concerned with the height cause it didn't drop much but after a month or so it settled in just perfect. Like others have said the MSports should come from the factory with these springs. Height is perfect, ride is GREATLY improved, and no bounce. No matter the spring you run I think it looks much better on 20's as well, and I have some Fatty tires (255F/295R) but that is just IMO. Also if you run the right wheel even OEM you don't need spacers, I'm running the 303m wheel from the 7ser and the offset is perfect. (attached Pics)

I am still on stock struts and ride is fine but I understand the risk of having to replace down the road

**Note I need to take some new pics since the tire change, here is a pic with the 7 spec wheel. my new tires are much more square and fill that little gap left on the offset
What tire setup are you running?
Appreciate 0