09-14-2014, 11:23 AM   #659
trivettx
Save the manuals!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 550i 6MT Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by natem View Post
Same alligment here on my 11' 550i pulling to the right. It has been in the Shop 2 times, now for a third time and still in after 6 working days. Anyone know what is causing this, thsy said it could be the Electric Steering...????
Ditto here. Mine's heading back in tomorrow... 3rd time in 2 weeks (just picked up 2 days ago and still pulling)... I just purchased the car a month ago. To add salt to the wound, the check engine light is on now.
I'll at least be armed with plenty of ammo from this forum. Interesting thing is, in the very first post of a related thread (from 3 years ago!): http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=549373
the invoices pictured have the name of my SA on them... so obviously they know what's going on...

Editing this post as of 12/27/15: Demand from your SA to do the strut modification! See link to that thread in my orig. post above. THAT is the fix. Don't let them tinker around with any other BS. They should know what strut modification means for this common F10 problem. Be persistent!! I am happy to post my RO if it would help anyone!

Last edited by trivettx; 12-27-2015 at 02:00 PM..
Appreciate 0