Grumpy514
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3X

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoNac View Post
I have a 2011 F10 N55 xDrive MSport, with full bolt ons and meth. I run the JB4 Stage 2 and it is all that you could want. The different maps allow you to adjust the tune to the modifications you choose to make to your car and their support is very good. I cannot speak to the actual dyno #'s because I havent dyno'd my car yet, but its a rocket and extremely fun to drive. I have not encountered a single person running anything else aside from Dinan, for me thats not an option because they dont even offer a tune for my car and the $2,000 price tag for the initial stage with additional costs for each additional stage, as compared to the one time price of around $500 for the JB4 with the same results or better from the JB4, I dont think theres even a reasonable comparison between the two. Obviously Im biased because Im using the JB4, but Ive done my research and looked at every other tune, including flashes, that are available for the F10 N55 and nothing has ever made me even consider dropping the JB4.
Do you have any info or threads showing info on the meth injection? I was thinking about going with the BMS Meth kit but it seems like there are little to 0 people running meth on their F10s. I have posted a thread about it with no replied. I believe you are the gentlemen I am following in a thread, did you ever get the issue sorted with the flex fuel lines?

Also did you custom make your charge pipe with Meth bung in it? I can't seem to find a chargepipe to buy for the F10s.
Appreciate 0